!! PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE !!
Enjoy this quick, easy, and super delicious Mississippi Pot Roast recipe. This Mississippi Roast is my favorite beef roast to make in the crockpot. You can pair this with just about any side to make the perfect dinner. This Mississippi Pot Roast recipe is effortless and is the perfect meal to just throw in your crockpot either in the morning before work or before you go to bed at night.
– 4.5 – 5 lb Chuck Roast
– 1 oz. Packet of Au Jus Gravy Mix
– 1 oz. Packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix
– 6-8 Pepperoncinis
– 1 Stick of Garlic & Herb butter
1. Pre-heat a skillet with 1 ½ tablespoon of oil and let it sit on medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Season both sides of the roast with ½ tsp each of salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot and ready sear both sides of the roast (Should take about 3 minutes on each side to get a good sear as long as your skillet is hot enough.)
3. Transfer the roast into the crockpot. Empty the ranch and au jus packets onto the top of the roast evenly.
4. Put the stick of garlic butter in the middle of the top of the roast.
5. Add in 6-8 pepperoncini peppers around the roast and down in the crockpot.
6. Set the crockpot to low heat and leave it to cook for 8 hours.
7. At hour 7, use two forks to shred it apart. (It should be very easy to shred and super tender by now!) Cover the shredded roast and let it cook for the remaining hour.
8. Enjoy! 🙂
Music By: Lakey Inspired – Days Like These https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGEoh-vPIc