Making baked potatoes in the Instant Pot is SUPER easy! And they come out perfect every time! Want an Instant Pot?! Get one here: https://goo.gl/dG8Qg2 ★ OPEN FOR FULL RECIPE ★
#instantpotbakedpotatoes #instantpot #bakedpotatoes
Get my $5 Healthy Vegan Starter Kit: https://goo.gl/19puwX
♡ Support my channel by using this Amazon link when making purchases: https://goo.gl/FXuEmk
FULL RECIPE: https://kristenpound.com/youtube/instantpotbakedpotatoes
▼ STUFF I MENTIONED ▼
– BURRITO BOWL RECIPE: https://youtu.be/xKvonkE4nas
– BBQ JACKFRUIT: https://youtu.be/9RqcgLZmUJk
– EASY VEGAN SOUR CREAM: https://youtu.be/UPlofhLE7uk
– MORE INSTANT POT VIDEOS: https://bit.ly/2w78L1M
– INSTANT POT BAKED POTATOES –
1 cup cold water
4-10 medium-sized potatoes, scrubbed (I used russet)
1. Pour the cold water into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the trivet on top of the water.
2. Prick each potato 5-6 times and then place them into the Instant Pot.
3. Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
4. Cook the potatoes on high pressure for 12 minutes*.
5. After the 12 minutes is up, let the pressure naturally release for 8-10 minutes.
6. Release the rest of the pressure manually.
7. Open up your Instant Pot and the taters should be perfectly done. Enjoy!
*the cooking time may vary depending on the size of your potatoes
*for small potatoes, cook for 10 minutes
*for extra large potatoes, cook for 18-20 minutes
NOTE: If you like your baked potatoes extra crispy on the outside:
Preheat your oven to 400F. Once the potatoes are done in the Instant Pot, rub them with a little bit of olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and bake them for 10 minutes. Boom. Crispy-ass baked potatoes!
Listen to the ‘How To Vegan’ Podcast: https://wavve.link/howtoveganpodcast
⬇ FOLLOW ME ⬇
✅ Join my How To Vegan FB group: https://goo.gl/AdCssN
Cameras: Canon 80D (https://goo.gl/3Yvwc8) + Canon G7X (https://goo.gl/m6PR7j)
Music: YouTube Audio Library & Epidemic Sound
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere
Help subtitle my videos! https://goo.gl/iSHrNJ
✅ Don’t forget to subscribe, like, comment and share!
Thank you SO much for watching!
I love all of youuuuu! ❤️
– KristenPound.com –
⬇ Vegan Documentaries To Watch ⬇
– Forks Over Knives
– What The Health (some parts of it)
– Earthlings (WARNING: Very graphic images!)
– Dominion (WARNING: Very graphic images!)
– The Game Changers
– Food, Inc.
– Food Matters
– Fed Up
– The Cove
– Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
Slow Cooker Tips – What You Need To Know (Plus a Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe)
Do you have a new Slow Stove or CrockPot? Need a few slow cooker pointers? Below you can get some great slow-moving cooker or crockpot pointers in addition to a delicious sweet as well as sour pork dish. It is so easy with a slow cooker.Crockpot Cooking Saves Time
Crockpot food preparation is a convenient means of preparing meals for today’s hectic family members. Dishes are basic to prepare, healthy and balanced, and also the food chefs to perfection all day long.Seven Tips for Successful Crockpot Creations
Intend to achieve success with Crockpot Recipes? You can be a whiz at Crockpot Creations. Crockpot Meals are the supreme home cooking and also you ought to have a toolbox of easy, prepared to make Crockpot Dinners to award on your own and also your family members after a tough day at job or school.Slow Cooker Chicken Stew and Dumplings
Your complete dinner in one pot! This meal has actually been a family members fave for several years, it charms to the meat and also potato lovers and is additionally rather low fat. It is fast as well as very easy to assemble in the early morning and can be delegated prepare throughout the day in your slow cooker. Include the dumpling batter to the pot 1/2 hr prior to dinner. Offers 6.Crockpot Swedish Meatball Recipe
My family, being mostly German and also Scandinavian, typically challenges me to make authentic recipes. My spouse tested me to make Hungarian Goulash, as well as a while back I was asked to make a Swedish meatball dish with a spin – it had to be an easy crockpot dish. A crockpot Swedish meatball dish appeared ideal for me; Swedish meatballs are a dish that would only boost by marinating all day.